At Floom, we only work with florists who take the utmost care in preparing your bouquets.
If in exceptional circumstances you are unhappy with the standard of your bouquet, please direct all complaints to Floom’s customer service. We will do our best to respond within 24 hours and resolve the situation.
- If the complaint is due to substandard or incorrect flowers, we will require photographic evidence to support the claim. Our customer service team will then assess the claim and get back to you within 24 hours. Please note that any refund issued will take approximately seven working days after issue to enter your account.
- Please ensure that you get in touch with us as soon as possible and within two days of receiving the bouquet due to the perishable nature of the items we sell in order for us to effectively deal with your query.
- Due to the perishable nature of the items we sell, we do not accept returns. All orders are final, we do not accept cancellations.
- Please note that our partner florists often use delicate seasonal flowers which may have a shorter life span.
- Please note that florists may substitute flowers according to market availability, we strive to let all our customers know if any substitution is made.
- It is solely the customer’s responsibility to use any available discount codes to them. Floom will not be responsible for refunds where a discount code was not applied.
- To get in touch with the Floom team regarding returns and refunds please contact us at the below.
Email contact: [email protected]
Telephone contact: +442080687498