+44 (0) 20 8068 7498
Put your mind at ease, our flowers and plants are always professionally wrapped and delivered by people that care.
You’ll also be able to select what happens to your order if no one is home and you’ll recieve a handy email notifying you when it arrives.
Valentine's Day has been and gone, and you've left your loved one feeling lucky to have you in their life. Now it's time to leave that same feeling with the most special woman in your life, your mother.
Spoiler Alert: We think flowers are the best gift you can get your mother...
Want to speak to our flower ordering experts? Call us: (+44) 208 068 7498
1. A Mother's Day bouquet of flowers. We're not biased, but we do truly believe that a wonderful flower arrangement really is the very best present you can get your mother. From tulips to daffodils, daffodils to kangaroo paw - simply enter your delivery postcode on our Mother's Day page and view all our local independent florists' available bouquets in that area for Sunday March 11th.
2. Perfume. If you treat your mum to a bottle of her signature scent or surprise her with a gorgeous new fragrance, it'll almost certainly be a winner.
3. A handbag or purse. Pushing the boat out? For a gift your mother is sure to love, treat her to that handbag she's always wanted (and your dad keeps forgetting to get) this Mother's Day.
4. A spa day. Because what mum doesn't enjoy a good pampering? Leave her feeling like a new woman this Mother's Day with a luxurious day at a spa - plus you can then also treat yourself a little too.
5. Skincare. Whilst you might make the odd joke here and there with your mother about her age, you can show her you really care by handing over some high quality skincare products to her.
6. A personalised teddy bear. Perhaps a bit left field, but a cuddly toy such as a teddy bear is sure to be a topic of conversation at your mum's next dinner party. Try and find a personalisation option for that extra touch.
7. An experience day. If you're keen to push the boat out this year, make it a truly unforgettable Mother's Day present by getting your mum an experience day. Whether it's a wine tasting course or bungee jump will vary from mum to mum...
8. A necklace. Arguably a safe bet, but it's a safe bet for good reason. Buy your mum a necklace this Mother's Day and rest easy in the knowledge that unless you've picked something truly awful, it will be well received.
9. A piece of art. This one probably doesn't apply to all mothers, but for those who do have a taste for the creative, a piece of art is certainly an option. Purchase a frame as well to assert yourself well and truly in the good books.
10. A plant. Give your mother a beautiful plant, and provide her with something to watch grow and develop - just like you did all those years ago. Our local independent florists have a wide variety of household plants, so there's no excuse not to really.
Now you've chosen your gift of choice, how about some inspiration for the message you're going to write in your Mother's Day card? Don't say we don't look out for you...