Create an oasis of calm and tranquility, within an arid landscape of desert sand. Succulents make for relaxed, undemanding companions. A unique beauty lies in their quirky character and unusual form; some varieties look like they are visiting from another planet, with sci-fi style foliage and flowers that explode with colour, boasting their own seasonal fireworks display.
These Suckers store their own water supply in fleshy leaves and swollen stems. They are perfectly suited to an open vessel and won’t stand for the over-the-top moisture levels found in a closed terrarium.
- Large hand blown glass vessel
- Tools include cork tamper and a paintbrush
- Stones for drainage layer
- Horticultural charcoal
- Succulent soil
- A selection of succulents
- 2 different sand colours
- A beautifully illustrated step-by-step guide & care tips
- Troubleshoot any terrarium queries with Alyson