+44 (0) 20 8068 7498
Put your mind at ease, our flowers and plants are always professionally wrapped and delivered by people that care.
You’ll also be able to select what happens to your order if no one is home and you’ll recieve a handy email notifying you when it arrives.
We’ve all been there, trawling through our minds to write the perfect valentine’s day message, only to never be convinced by anything that you come up with. ‘Is it too intense?’ ‘What if she doesn’t get the joke?’ ‘Does this tell her I love her?’
Thankfully, Floom has compiled a list of the most genuinely romantic messages to send this Valentine's Day, ranging from the musings of rich and famous to the mumblings of the everyman below - so that you can impress your loved one this Valentine’s Day...
Want to speak to our flower ordering experts? Call us: +44 208 068 7498
1. ‘It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together’ Sleepless in Seattle
2. ‘You are pretty much the only thing that makes me want to get up in the morning’ Me Before You
3. ‘I hope you don’t mind that I put down in word how wonderful life is while you’re in the world.’ Elton John, Your Song
4. ‘My heart is, and always will be, yours.’ Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility
5. How do I know we are meant to be? You are my first thought in the morning, and last before I fall asleep - I love you.
6. With a woman like you in my life, I really am the luckiest man in the world. Hope you have a Valentine’s Day as wonderful as you are.
7. The only woman in my life - and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Happy Valentine’s Day.
8. ‘You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams’ Dr. Seuss
9. ‘Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze’ Elinor Glyn
10. ‘If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever’ Alfred Tennyson
Inspired? Good, time to get writing...