1. ‘It was a million tiny little things that, when you added them all up, they meant we were supposed to be together’ Sleepless in Seattle
2. ‘You are pretty much the only thing that makes me want to get up in the morning’ Me Before You
3. ‘I hope you don’t mind that I put down in word how wonderful life is while you’re in the world.’ Elton John, Your Song
4. ‘My heart is, and always will be, yours.’ Jane Austen, Sense and Sensibility
5. How do I know we are meant to be? You are my first thought in the morning, and last before I fall asleep - I love you.
6. With a woman like you in my life, I really am the luckiest man in the world. Hope you have a Valentine’s Day as wonderful as you are.
7. The only woman in my life - and I wouldn’t have it any other way. Happy Valentine’s Day.
8. ‘You know you’re in love when you can’t fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams’ Dr. Seuss
9. ‘Romance is the glamour which turns the dust of everyday life into a golden haze’ Elinor Glyn
10. ‘If I had a flower for every time I thought of you...I could walk through my garden forever’ Alfred Tennyson
11. 'There is only one happiness in life: to love and be loved.' George Sand
12. 'Love planted a rose, and the world turned sweet.' Katharine Lee Bates
13. 'Love is something eternal; the aspect may change, but not the essence.' Vincent Van Gogh
14. 'Grow old with me! The best is yet to be.' Robert Browning
15. 'Love is the greatest refreshment in life.' Pablo Picasso
16. 'Who ever loved, that loved not at first sight?' William Shakespeare
17. 'Whatever our souls are made of, his and mine are the same.' Emily Bronte
18. 'Love is being stupid together.' Paul Valery
19. 'All that you are is all that I’ll ever need.' Ed Sheeran
20. 'I love her, and that’s the beginning and end of everything.' F. Scott Fitzgerald
Inspired? Good, time to get writing...