Floom is a tech start up with plans to disrupt the floral industry. A unique online marketplace service helping people buy and sell top quality flower arrangements, with a significant presence and understanding in the worlds of fashion, art, food and culture.
We are looking for a performance marketer with between 3 and 5 years of experience in digital marketing, ideally with start-up or rapid growth experience. We are looking for someone with a passion for driving brand and business growth through customer acquisition and engagement in a cost effective manner.
You will need to be data-driven, a self-starter, organised and motivated about taking Floom's product to new customers every single day.
Reporting to the COO, you will get the opportunity to join early at a fast-growing start-up who are revolutionising the flower industry. You will have a real impact on the company’s growth and evolution.
- Design, collaborate on and implement Floom’s marketing strategy across all channels. This will include social, email, PPC, SEO, PR, CRO, affiliate, content marketing.
- Manage the day-to-day optimisation of existing marketing channels including PPC, affiliate marketing, retargeting.
- Track your progress meticulously using your own KPI screen and regularly reporting on your progress.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in online/digital marketing, performance marketing.
- Solid brand and communications experience a plus.
- Extensive knowledge of the digital marketing landscape, tools, vendors and a keen interest in keeping track of new developments.
- Ability to drive clear, thoughtful analysis of customer acquisition programmes and their ROI, and experience in budgeting.
- Ability to be proactive and take initiative; Detail orientated and creative.
- Enthusiastic attitude towards work with a pragmatic mind to help you achieve your goals.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org with the job title as email subject line.