"Event" means the event(s) which You have bought a Ticket to attend being The Art of Floral Dyeing with Cara Marie Piazza.
"Promoter" or “Us” means Floom Ltd.
‘’Co-organiser’’ means Sunspel and The London Edition Hotel.
"Terms and Conditions" means these terms and conditions.
"Venue" means the site at which the Event takes place, which at the date of these Terms and Conditions is as follows: BASEMENT AT THE LONDON EDITION, 10 Berners Street, London, England, W1T 3NP.
"Ticket" means any valid ticket which permits You to attend the Event.
"You" means you as the holder of the Ticket and "Your" shall be read accordingly.
A. Status of these Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions incorporate, and should be read in accordance with, the terms and conditions of the authorised ticket agent from which You purchased Your Ticket, copies of which are available upon request from the relevant authorised ticket agent. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and the terms and conditions of the relevant authorised ticket agent, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
2. All Tickets are sold subject to these Terms and Conditions. Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully prior to purchase and raise any queries with the Promoter prior to purchase. Purchase of any Ticket constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions on Your behalf and on behalf of any person for whom You are purchasing Tickets.
3. These terms and conditions are subject to change from time to time without notice and in our sole discretion. We will notify You of amendments to these terms and conditions by posting them to this website.
B. Tickets, Times, Refunds and Cancellation
1. Only customers holding a valid Ticket will be admitted to the Event. There are a limited number of Tickets available for this Event, and therefore purchase of Tickets is strictly subject to availability.
2. You must retain this Ticket on Your person at all times during the Event.
3. Your Ticket may be invalidated if any part of it is removed, altered or defaced.
4. Upon purchase, please check Tickets carefully as mistakes cannot always be rectified after purchase. Tickets are not issued on a sale or return basis and refunds will not be made on returned Tickets unless provided for under these Terms and Conditions.
5. The Promoter will not be responsible for any Ticket that is lost, stolen or destroyed. You are solely responsible for the safe-keeping of Your Ticket.
6. Price and availability information is subject to change without notice.
7. 1 Ticket provides entry for one person unless quantity is clearly stated otherwise on the ticket.
8. Ownership or possession of a Ticket does not confer any rights (by implication or otherwise) on You to use, alter, copy, or otherwise deal with any of the symbols, trademarks, logos and/or intellectual property appearing on the Ticket.
9. Tickets are personal revocable licences and shall at all times remain the property of the Promoter and subject to these Terms and Conditions. You may not re-sell or transfer a Ticket for commercial gain. If a Ticket is re-sold, transferred or advertised for profit or commercial gain or used for competitions, promotions or hospitality packages by anyone other than the Promoter, or an authorised sub-agent, it will be void and You will be refused entry to, or ejected from, the Venue without refund.
10. Tickets are sold subject to the Promoter's right to alter or vary the published Event programme. The Promoter reserves all rights in this regard. Any published start and finish times of a performance at the Event are estimates only and are subject to change. The Promoter shall not be liable for any change of a published start or finish time.
11. All advertised times are approximate and subject to change. It is Your responsibility to make appropriate arrangements to ensure that You arrive at the in sufficient time in case the Event or performance starts early or otherwise, and to ensure that You are able to stay until the close of the Event or performance should You wish to if it overruns. We will not be responsible to make any refund or meet the costs of any alternative travel arrangements or for any loss of enjoyment or other indirect loss as a result of an Event not running to the precise advertised times.
12. In the event of a cancellation, postponement or Material alteration of the Event (defined below) You will be entitled to a refund in accordance with the terms and conditions or refund policy of the authorised ticket agent from whom You purchased a Ticket. Where the cancellation takes place part-way through an Event, You may only be entitled to a refund of part of the face price which You paid for the Ticket. Personal arrangements including travel, subsistence and accommodation in relation to the Event which have been arranged by You are made at Your own risk and neither the authorised ticket agent nor the Promoter will have any liability for any such loss of enjoyment or wasted expenditure.
A "Material" alteration is a change which in our reasonable opinion makes the Event materially different to the Event which purchasers of the Ticket could reasonably expect. Changes to workshop times, change in garment provisions shall not be considered a Material alteration. A Material alteration is judged by reference to the nature and billing of each Event. The Event is judged by reference to the overall theme rather than the individual elements scheduled to take place.
13. In order to claim Your refund please refer to the terms and conditions of the authorised ticket agent from which You purchased Your Ticket for details of how to claim a refund. The point of sale may not make a refund if You fail to follow the instructions provided within the notified timeframes. Refunds will only be made to the person who purchased the Tickets.
14. It is Your responsibility to check that the Event has not been cancelled, rescheduled or made the subject of a Material alteration. Information on such matters will be made available on behalf of the Promoter as soon as reasonably practicable on the Promoter’s and/or co-organisers’ websites and/or at the Venue. Customers are advised that the website cannot always be updated immediately and that circumstances giving rise to cancellation, postponement or Material alterations can sometimes arise immediately prior to an Event.
15. Tickets will not be refunded where they have been used to gain entry to the Event, or where You are able to and choose to attend a postponed Event.
16. Tickets are not transferrable and cannot be exchanged.
17. By purchasing the ticket you acknowledge that you will be required to sign a health and safety waiver for prior to the event without which you will not be able to participate in the event. You will not be refunded if you choose not to sign the afore mentioned waiver on the day of the event.
C Unauthorised Ticket Agents and Touting
• Tickets bought from unauthorised agents are not valid and admission will not be granted to the Event with any Ticket bought from unauthorised agents. To be as safe as You can and to avoid obtaining an unauthorised ticket, follow these simple guidelines. Please note that these guidelines are not intended to be an exhaustive list of precautions which You should take to avoid obtaining an unauthorised Ticket.
• Do not buy from an unofficial ticket agent. If You are in doubt as to whether or not a ticket agent is authorised please consult the relevant Event website or contact us in advance of the ticket purchase and we will be happy to assist. You can contact us in respect of the Event at: email@example.com
• Do not buy from internet auction sites or exchange/buy tickets on social networking sites such as Facebook.
• If You live in the UK do not buy from a website with an overseas office address, or with no registered address shown.
• Do not buy from another individual or tout, either in advance of, or outside, the Event.
1. If we are aware that You have bought Tickets anywhere other than from official authorised outlets You will not be granted access to the Event. Tickets are non-transferable, which means that once purchased You cannot sell them on to others. If the Promter is notified within 24 hours of the event, it will be at the Promoter’s discretion if they will be unable to assist You if You have bought from an unauthorised source. Note that the Promoter will not be able to to assist You with exchange of garment in this case, as these are pre-ordered.
2. If You do encounter problems contact Your credit card issuer as soon as possible, also contact Your local trading standards office, and, if You believe a criminal offence has taken place, the police. Please note that touting of tickets for music events or sale of tickets for music events on the secondary market is not currently a criminal offence in England and Wales but if You are not sure whether a criminal offence has taken place then ask advice first from Your card issuer and local trading standards office. For more information about ticket touts please visit the Office Of Fair Trading website at http://www.oft.gov.uk.
3. Occasionally due to genuine circumstances You may find Yourself with a spare Ticket. Please do not be tempted to sell it on an unauthorised auction site or to sell to a Ticket tout or unauthorised online agency. If You do the Purchaser may not be able to enter the Event (under the Terms and Conditions) for the reasons set out above. Should this happen You may find that the purchaser brings a legal claim against You for selling a Ticket which does not permit access to the Event.
4. We reserve the right to cancel any Ticket booking which we reasonably believe to have been made with a view to resell such Tickets or where the Ticket has been purchased using fraudulent means, such as credit card fraud.
5. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person per credit card or per household. These restrictions will be notified to You by our ticket agents and on our website before You make Your booking. We reserve the right to cancel Tickets purchased in excess of this number without prior notice to You of such cancellation.
6. Tickets obtained in breach of these Terms and Conditions shall be null and void and the Promoter may refuse admission to, or eject You from, the Venue. Any person seeking to use a void Ticket in order to gain or provide entry to an Event will be considered to be a trespasser and will be ejected and liable to legal action. Void Tickets are non-refundable.
D. Age Restrictions –
1. Children under 18 must be supervised by parent or guardian. For any queries please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. It is Your responsibility to check the suitability of the Event for any children in Your party regardless of official age restrictions, this includes considering the type of audience the Event is likely to attract and whether such an audience is a suitable environment for children in Your party. Refunds will not be issued if any aspect of the Event, including the behaviour of other audience members, causes offence to You or any children on whose behalf You have purchased Tickets.
E. The Event
1. The Event is subject to licence.
2. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse You entry to and/or eject You from the Event. In particular but without limitation You may be refused admission to or removed from the Event for any of the following reasons: for health and safety or licensing reasons; if You behave in a manner which has or is likely to affect the enjoyment of other persons at the Event; if You use threatening, abusive or insulting words or mannerisms; if, in the Promoter's reasonable opinion, You are acting under the influence of alcohol or drugs; if You fail, when required, to produce proof of identity or age; if You refuse to comply with the Promoter's security searches; if You breach these Terms; and/or if Your Ticket is void.
3. If before or during the Event You have a complaint in relation to the Event (including without limitation in relation to Your ability to view the Event), please contact the Promoter promptly since complaints are very difficult to deal with after the Event.
4. The Events operates licensed bars and You need to be over the age of 18 to purchase alcohol at the Events. Please be aware that if we think that You look 25 years or younger You may be asked to provide proof of identification and if You are unable to do so You will not be served alcohol.
Valid proof of age:
o Current Passport
o Current UK Driver’s License or Provisional License
5. By attending the Event, You give Your express consent to Your actual or simulated likeness being included within any film, photograph, audio and/or audiovisual recording to be exploited in any and all media for any purpose at any time throughout the world, the copyright to which shall be owned by the Promoter or its contractors without payment or compensation. If You attend an Event with Your child aged under 18 years You give the foregoing Your express consent on their behalf. This includes filming by the police or security staff that may be carried out for the security of customers.
6. There will be no admission to the Event before the designated opening times on the day of the Event. Last admission to the Events will be at the following times:
7. You must comply with any and all instructions given to You by the Promoter and/or all Venue staff at the Event.
8. All guests are asked to observe and comply with safety advice, site signage and ‘No Smoking’ areas. In accordance with Smoke-Free Regulations, the tented arenas and other areas of the Event are designated ‘No Smoking’ areas. Normal statutory rules and regulations apply and should be observed at the Event and failure to do so may result in ejection from the Event.
9. You shall not bring into the Venue or display or distribute (whether for free or not) at the Event any sponsorship, promotional or marketing materials.
10. The Event is about acquiring new skills and the freedom for all to enjoy it. Anti-social behaviour and illegal activities, including use, supply and possession of illegal substances will not be tolerated and You will be ejected from the Venue without refund.
11. To the extent permitted by law and with Your consent, personal information provided by You to the Promoter will be used for all purposes reasonably connected with the operations of the Event and the Promoter and Co-organisers, Sunspel and The London Edition Hotel, including (but not limited to): providing You with details of forthcoming connected events, offers and services; providing You with updates as to the latest concessions or any changes thereto and information concerning competitions and other promotional activity; supplying You with the goods that You request or in which the Promoter reasonably believes You may be interested; conducting market research and establishing customer profiles; and transferring or disclosing the information provided to the Promoter's professional advisors and such other parties as it considers necessary in the administration of its business. The Promoter will not use or disclose Your personal information other than as set out in these Terms and Conditions without Your prior consent. If You have any queries about this, please write to Floom Ltd, 5a1 Dalston Studios, Gillett Street, N16 8JH. You will be given the opportunity to unsubscribe from such marketing communications when You place Your order and You can unsubscribe from any email communications You receive from the Promoter and co-organisers by following the unsubscribe link.
1. To the fullest extent permissible in law, the Promoter shall be entitled to assign all and any of its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, provided that Your rights are not adversely affected.
2. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid or unenforceable by a court, the invalid or unenforceable provision shall be severed or amended in such a manner as to render the rest of the provision(s) and remainder of these Terms and Conditions valid or enforceable.
3. If the Promoter delays or fails to enforce any of these Terms and Conditions it shall not mean that the Promoter has waived its right to do so.
4. Any person, other than the Promoter, who is not a party to these Terms and Conditions shall have no rights under the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 to enforce any term of these Terms and Conditions.
5. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions and no action taken by You or the Promoter under these Terms and Conditions shall create, or be deemed to create, a partnership, joint venture or establish a relationship of principal and agent or any other fiduciary relationship between You and the Promoter.
6. These Terms and Conditions constitute the entire agreement between the parties in connection with the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions and supersede any previous terms and conditions, agreement or arrangement between You and the Promoter relating to the subject matter of these Terms and Conditions.
7. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall purport to exclude liability for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
8. These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and the parties agree to submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.